Linda Sánchez Invites Seniors to 14th Annual Senior Fair
Norwalk, CA – Rep. Linda Sánchez (CA-38) invites constituents to attend her 14th Annual Senior Fair. Every year, more than 1,000 seniors and dozens of local organizations participate in this free community event.
Attendees will have the opportunity to receive:
- Free health screenings for blood pressure, glucose, memory retention, vision, and skin/sun damage;
- Health education and information about food assistance programs;
- Information and advice regarding tax scams targeted at seniors, housing, and health and retirement benefits;
- Consultation with the Social Security Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, and senior advocacy organizations;
- Consumer protection education;
- And much more!
Transportation may be available through local senior centers. Seniors can contact Rep. Linda Sánchez’s Norwalk office at (562) 860-5050 for more information.
WHAT: Congresswoman Linda Sánchez’ 14th Annual Senior Fair
WHEN: Friday, August 12, 2016
9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
WHERE: Cerritos College, Student Center
11190 Alondra Blvd.
Norwalk, CA 90650
RSVP: Reporters/photographers interested in participating should contact Alex Nguyen at Alex.Nguyen@mail.house.gov or (202) 225-6676.