Help with a Federal Agency
If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem. If you need immediate assistance you can call my office at (562) 860-5050.
Residents of the 38th Congressional District of CA can contact us for assistance in dealing with federal agencies. In order to better serve you, please complete the Casework Authorization form below and return it to Rep. Linda Sanchez's Norwalk office at:
12440 E. Imperial Hwy., Ste.140, Norwalk, CA 90650
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with the Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number, and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
You may also download a PDF version of the Casework Authorization Form by clicking here.
This is a three-step process. Step one: fill in the form with the required data. Step two: click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page. Step 3: print and mail the document to our office. The address is on the generated page.